Saturday, January 1, 2011

Story Time... again :)



Guess Who came over for dinner? And stayed for 5 hours? And asked his parents when the latest time was that he could get a ride home was?
Nick came over at 4 and we started making Shephards pie. He chopped up all the vegetables and some of the fruit. Jake came at 5 and helped shred chicken and wipped down the island. We built legos while we waited for the stuff to cook. I was super stresses out subconsciously because I was tired and then my mind emptied and I didn't have anything to say... AT ALL. So building legos was kind of quiet. During dinner my parents and Nick talked the entire time. My mom asked Jake a couple of questions but he didn't really ever answer them. He would say a little that was kind of off topic, and then stop talking. It was pretty funny. I made chocolate cheesecake. Nick doesn't really like sweets, but as soon as I brought out the cheesecake

Jake Lasered in. I don't know if they liked the food at all... Jake thought that the yellow squash were lemons. After dinner I didn't know what to do. They had both talked about how tired they were and couldn't tell if they wanted to go home or not. My mind was working SO slowly that I just stood there. My mom asked (thankfully) if they wanted to play games. Talking to my parents afterward, they said that it looked like they really wanted to stay. Or at least Jake did. So we got out cards and I asked them if they wanted to play NERTS because it's a really fun game. They said sure. Jake said something about a game named Canfield. I said we should play that game and as he explained it, it turned out that we were thinking of the same game just different names. So when someone won we said Canferts. Nick talked alot. We listened to the original songs of this CD that the Bird and the Bee remade. And the remakes sound almost exactally the same. So at one point we were all playing NERTS/Canfield and singing along. Then Jake's parents called and he said that we were playing cards. Then he asked what the latest time he could get a ride home was and his parents said 10. It was really fun :) I just have to not think about it because my mind is already trying to turn things negative. I hope that they had a good time and that we will all still be good friends.

The entire time Rebel was all over Nick, trying to bite his toes and attack him every time Nick came near me. But he liked Jake. On their way out, Nick gave me a hug to see what Rebel would do. Jake jumped in and hugged Nick to see what Rebel would do. Then he came over and gave me a hug. I'll tell you the not so goodness later.

The End :)


No comments:

Post a Comment