Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Sam

I promise that this will be the last post about "You know who."
It makes me sad that poetry has such a sappy rap. But either way I wrote another one because I really want to tell him, but I think that it may be too cheesy and weird and stuff. And I don't want to cause drama or weirdness and the thought that he might stop liking me as a human being is paralyzing. And I don't know why I want to tell him and what I think I'll accomplish except maybe find out that he might like me too (which is super unlikely, but still)...
So here it is:

I don't know how to phrase this
dearest Jake
What I think of you
and what approach to take

But maybe, just maybe
if I put it in verse
It won't be too cheesy
or upfront and terse

Plain and simple
the story goes like this
I really think you're cool
One, no one should dis

I hope we can still be friends
(though I can't see why not)
'Cause I'm lots of fun
and you're smokin' hot

JK JK JK JK
Sorry! I couldn't resist...
But you can't deny
it did add a funny twist

Anyways, hope your holidays are filled
with many moments of cheer
and you have a super blast
ringing in the brand new year
----------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I need help with math still and Coraline is a really good movie and I will try harder to think of ideas for the sketch book, which we WILL FINISH!
Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment